The members of the board of the Texas Botanical Gardens & Native American Interpretive Center project are excited to be partnering with the City of Goldthwaite, the Goldthwaite Economic Development Corporation, and the County of Mills to construct an Outdoor Pavilion which will be located in the southwest corner of the Legacy Plaza block. As you consider your end-of-year tax deductible gift giving, please consider supporting the construction of the Pavilion.
The Pavilion will benefit the area by:
- Preserving the community character of Goldthwaite
- Creating temporary construction jobs
- Beautifying three bare lots
- Having: direct impact spending
- Having: indirect impact spending
- Having: induced impact spending
- Increasing sales tax revenues
- Becoming a destination point for group and association meetings
- Promoting tourism
- Serving as a site for educational opportunities for all ages (classes, speakers, symposiums)
- Giving area youth a contemporary meeting place to hold special events such as a junior prom
Approximately 50% of the monies needed to complete this project have been committed. As you consider your end-of-year tax deductible gift giving, please consider supporting the construction of the Pavilion. THANK YOU to those who have already donated.
Any questions, please call Legacy Plaza Executive Director Jan Fischer at 325-642-7527.